Cisco Orbital is a service that adds osquery to Secure Endpoint to support detailed and fast queries for incident responders. Orbital is available to Secure Endpoint Advantage customers and currently supported on:
- 64-bit Windows 10 hosts running Version 1703 (Creators Update) or later.
- Windows Server 2016 and later
- macOS 10.15.
- What is Orbital? – What is Orbital and how can you use it?
- How Do I Get Orbital? – How can you get Orbital?
- Requirements – What do you need to use Orbital?
- Quick Start – How do you use Orbital to query Secure Endpoint endpoints?
- Orbital APIs – How to write applications that use Orbital.
- Remote Data Stores – Use the Orbital Remote Data Stores interface to send results to your choice of destinations.
- Query – Submit queries and create jobs.
- Jobs – Jobs are scheduled queries. Manage jobs and view the results.
- Schedule Orbital Jobs – How to create Orbital jobs.
- Endpoints – View detailed endpoint information.
- Catalog – Find queries designed by Cisco to search and investigate.
- SecureX Sign-On Integration - Using Orbital with a SecureX Sign-On account.
- SecureX New Account - How to create a new SecureX account.
- Orbital Nodes – Discussion on Orbital Nodes.
- Alerts, Errors, Warnings – What errors could you see from Orbital?
- Troubleshooting – How to troubleshoot Orbital.
- FAQ – Frequently Asked (or Anticipated) Questions about Cisco Orbital.
- Glossary – Terms specific to Orbital.
*Note: The macOS node is currently undergoing open beta testing.